Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wow...18 months has flown by

I was inspired to post something on my blog after reading my friend Anthony Mathenia's blog (over at www.anthonymathenia.com ).

I had originally started this blog to protect the SITT moniker on blogspot... and maybe post some musings. Mostly I have been doing this on the ex-JW forum www.jehovahs-witness.net (the old JWD).

Since my last (and I think only) posting, I have met a great gal (never a JW) whose paths I had crossed with over the years and her (then 8YO) son. He is now 9 and we are engaged. Marriage is hopefully sooner than later, but out committment to each other is just as strong. They moved in with me September 2009 and we are having a great life.

I will post some more later, but as I say in my brief bio on JWD...I am lazy about updating this blog...very lazy....

No comments: